My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://grillinfools.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 25, 2009

The Grillin Fools have moved!!!

If you have found this page you have need to know that we have moved our website to a new provider. I will always leave this information here but I have moved everything over to www.grillinfools.com and all new content will be at that location.

I regret that if you are a follower that our new site home does not provide that service. If you want to continue to follow the site you can follow us on Twitter. I promise never to hit you with a tweet that is not grilling related. Mainly you will just get updates indicating new content on the site.

The newest content on the new site will be pulled pork, brisket that was so tender and moist we called it pulled beef, as well as grilled melon. We look forward to seeing you at our new home...

No comments:

Post a Comment